Sinister: i'm so excited

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 19:59:05 BST 1998

oh, i'm so excited. my friend just rang me up. screaming. apparently Steve
Lamacq just anounced our fanzine on national radio. Waahaaay.  but he
couldn't read my handwriting for the address. ahh well.  i'm happy.  very
happy actually. and i love Steve Lamacq.
so, for anyone on the list who does want it, the address is below (i know
some of you e-mailed me a while ago, i'm sorry i didn't reply earlier, but
we've only just finished it.)

There's interviews with the

Bluetones,
Cornershop (as advertised as the one that's faxed from Denver and silly me
forgot to tippex out the number)
Unbelievable Truth
Stereophonics
The Dandys
Mainstream
AND
there's some of the best of the worst Country and Western song titles that
someone posted to this list a while ago.  and let me tell you honey, they
are pee-in-your-pants-inducingly-funny.

It's £3.50 to FireFly Fanzines
195 Hale Lane
Edgware
Middlesex
HA8 9QN.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.