Sinister: Re: One big chunk.

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 23 09:26:29 BST 1998

>Question 1:
>My ubiquitous friend Adam went up to visit his (possibly ex) girlfriend
>Charlie (AKA The Evil Pixie) a while back at Leeds Uni. He went around to
>the flat of one of her friends and she had a copy of Tigermilk! On vinyl!
Which
>she actually played! The question is, is this person on the list by any
chance.
>here's fingers crossed.

At a wild stab in the dark I'd say no, she's not on the list - this is a
complete guess, but it's probably Guyda Armstrong, who's a friend of mine
from Edinburgh, she's down in Leeds at the moment doing a PhD in Italian or
something. She lives with some bloke who used to be in the Wedding Present -
would that be right?

>****** 19th BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY !!!! ******

Doesn't that mean that you kind of... missed punk?

Peter said...
>Shall we have bets on how long it's going to take for the concerts to sell
>out? I reckon Monday afternoon. Why isn't Keith going to Nottingham? Is he
>scared of all the big tough Midlanders? I can relate to that, we are huge.

Oh right, I didn't really know Nottingham was in the midlands, all I really
know about it was that they had a Sheriff. 3 Belle and Sebastian concerts in
4 days would be a bit much, I thought that in Manchester when I crawled out
of bed in the hotel slamming painkillers down my throat about an hour after
the Saturday matinee had finished. Hey can I congratulate you on your WHO
phase. The WHO rule, and with that there's no doubt, mind you, I'm in a
minority party who thinks they were completely great until about 1975, where
as other people seem to think they went shit after Pete Townshend started
wearing boiler suits instead of suits. Mind you, I've got the albums and
they haven't so I suppose I'm more qualified to talk about it. I love the
WHO. I've got a funny interview when Pete's talking about competition for
attention at concerts, amongst members of the W!H!O! and he's on about how
him and Keith Moon essentially won the competition, John Entwistle didn't
really enter the competition, and Roger Daltrey just lost. Aww, never mind.
Still he was great in McVicar.

Keith.

ps: Oon's just mailed about meeting up in London, does anyone have any
bright ideas where we can go on a Monday night? Up here normally Mondays are
reserved for sort of Goth clubs and stuff where people you'd normally laugh
at go.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.