Sinister: Les berceuses d'Isobel...

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Thu Jul 23 10:02:00 BST 1998

Hi!!!!

YYYYIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I've just booked my tickets
for the Leeds and Nottingham concerts!!!! Unfortunately, i wont come to
London "because of real life". By the way, thinking of Stuart David, i
dont understand why we dont talk about the acoustic songs of Isobel, the
ones you can listen to on the Treehouse.. Dont you find them absolutely
wonderful? They sound like what we call in french "berceuses" (i guess
it's the same word in english, isnt it???)
Last question about these songs : do you know whether they'll be
released on a record, one day? Anyway, i hope Isobel will sing one of
them in Leeds or in Nottingham!!!

Cheers

Stephane
--