Sinister: crooked album review

Cassell Professional Publishing d.barker at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 23 14:10:44 BST 1998

I just found out that my friend John will be reviewing the LP for Select.

I *think* he's a fan (although he's always annoyingly ambivalent about these
things), so with luck he'll give it five boxes out of five. If I find out
that he doesn't like it (god forbid), could we perhaps bribe him to give it
top marks?

Does anyone know anything about Nottingham? I've never been there, and nor
has anyone else I know. I think Nottingham is home to the legendary Rock
City venue, in which case it might well be possible for a little
post-concert rock'n'roll action.

I was serious about Mogwai and shoegazing, by the way. Oh well.

Take care,

DAVID

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.