Sinister: Roll up tight

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Thu Jul 23 16:07:30 BST 1998

Hmmm...I just had a look in the voting booth, and judging by the
results, the new album has the best and worst material that B&S have
ever done.  Are "Spaceboy Dream" and "The Rollercoaster Ride" and "Chick
Factor" really THAT bad?  I'm a little nervous now.  And who are the
four/five people voting on the new album?  My guess is the Jeepster
employees, but I doubt they'll 'fess up.

Massive public thanks to Tim and John for figuring out the chords to
"Slow Graffiti".  I've decided that it's easily one of my top 5 favorite
B&S songs.  That melody just has it's way with me....

No one ever responded (that I saw) to my question about submitting
articles from publications around the world to David's site.  David, did
you just want to keep it with British articles, or would you be
interested in having other articles to put in the "Press Articles"
section?  Just wondering...

Boring yet again,
    Reid
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.