Sinister: Les berceuses d'Isobel...

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Thu Jul 23 17:23:01 BST 1998

this is my first post on the list, so bare with me readers. i do find the
acoustic songs of isobel on the treehouse site absolutely wonderful! i mean...
i've only heard the current on, "pretty things", but it sent me head over
heels and i'd love to hear an album. maybe somebody should talk to here about
that? ... anyway, i heard she wrote some new songs on the album, maybe she'll
sing more? hmm... i also think belle and sebastian need to release some really
terrible records to discourage all those press monsters and the mainstream
crowds. what do you think?

love; christian jay sienkiewicz
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.