Sinister: Roll up tight

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 23 18:17:58 BST 1998

sorry, i missed the important part of this mail earlier...

Reid Dossinger wrote:

> No one ever responded (that I saw) to my question about submitting
> articles from publications around the world to David's site.  David,
> did you just want to keep it with British articles, or would you be
> interested in having other articles to put in the "Press Articles"
> section?  Just wondering...

we'll mainly be sourcing this part of the site with the help of all the
press offices around the world whose job it is to do such stuff.

but if you really want to contribute then you should send an original
copy of the artwork/publication/article to the snail mail address below
for me to scan (photocopies generally do not work even if they are in
colour). please do not e-mail it as they tend to be large things and
place a huge strain on a small mailbox.

thanks

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.