Sinister: Looper single?

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 23 21:24:23 BST 1998

we'll be stocking them in the jeepster shop some time towards the end of
next week. we don't yet know the price as we're having to get them on
import, but we hope to keep the price below the uk price advertised in
the nme.

--

--

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

              visit the site at : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                   or mail us at : shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn