Sinister: Looper single?

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Thu Jul 23 21:55:50 BST 1998

Avalanche in Edinburgh said they were getting it in on the 27th, so thats
probably the same in other record stores, i've been in every few days for
the past couple of weeks asking them about it just in case (they must be
getting sick of me by now, i would guess...) but that seems to be the date
they're sticking to. (at £3.99- i don't know how that compares to mail
order things, i never checked)

debbie x

----------
> From: paula wiseman <paula at xxx.uk>
> To: Belle and Sebastian list <sinister at majordomo.net>
> Subject: Sinister: Looper single?
> Date: 23 July 1998 19:49
>

> Hi!
> Can anyone please tell me if the Looper single is available yet? I tried
> to order one from my local record store, only to be told that it wasn't
> released.
> Is there anywhere in London I could get it from? I'll be there at the
> weekend to see Pulp in Finsbury Park.
> All help gratefully received!
>
> Paula xx

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.