Sinister: nyc PICNIC - GRANDIOSE happenings..

milla-isobel gregor goodforyoo at xxx.com
Fri Jul 24 01:53:21 BST 1998

there will be a pic nic this sunday at 3pm, meeting in central park
probably inthe meadow behind Tave4rn on the Green, round 62 st W....mail
me privately to find out moorrre..like my number for the final plans
message on Sunday morning etc...
take care and come out of the wood work! we wanna see you...
milla-isobel

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.