Sinister: Loopper again and again...

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Fri Jul 24 09:51:38 BST 1998

Hi!

I dont have the time to read all the posts to the list (unfortunately)
but i noticed you were wondering about the Looper single. Well, a silly
question : which single are you talking about? I found two weeks ago a
7" in Paris (yes!!!)with Impossible things and Spaceboy Dream : is it
this record you're talking about??? I guess not. Maybe an EP will be
released... I'm sorry for my ignorance. Would you help me?

take care, happy sinisterians (i hope i'll have the opportunity to meet
some of you in Leeds or Nottingham)

Stephane
--
"If the sun going down can make me cry