Sinister: Hairy what??

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 24 11:44:19 BST 1998

As usual, it takes little Nickie Dastoor to wake me from my slumber, but
here are my comments on his (and other people's) mailings.

Firstly, as I found out to my cost, you're not allowed to use the word
"bosoms" when Katrina might be around. It upsets her, though for some
reason "quim", "felch" and "hairy pie" drew nary a gasp when we were
playing rude scrabble. Well, I didn't get punched for them, anyway.

Secondly, How about "Grease" for a good film about love with a happy
ending? Hardly highbrow, I know (and as you know, highbrow is a dirty
word in my book - wish I'd thought of it while playing scrabble), but
not only do they sing that groovy song at the end, but Sandy transforms
from a tedious virgin to a sluttish, smoking, be-permed vamp in funky
trousers, which has to be a result in anyone's book.

Thirdly, if anyone's going to popstarz tonight, I'll be the fairly tall
bloke wearing the rather silly emerald green shirt and no doubt some
exceptionally funky trousers which I hope to buy at lunchtime. This
especially applies to my mystery list crush... :-)

B&S content - my rediscovery of "3,6,9" continues apace. If the new
album is, as rumoured, along these lines, I will be a happy pixie
indeed. Though I am a bit bored with Fakers, to be honest...

Love,
Mark.
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.