Sinister: The loneliness of a bored employee... with bosoms

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 24 14:07:17 BST 1998

Nick Dastoor's
> Final plea:
was

> The other day I was challenged to think of a good film about love that
> has a happy ending.  This didn't seem to daunting a task, but I still
> can't think of one.  Can anyone help?

Ohferchrissake: Gregory's Girl.  Are you a B&S fan or a mouse?  It's
mandatory viewing, you know.
Also The Princess Bride.  Also quite a few others.

Bugger me, if I didn't get my very first sprig of the tape tree popping
through my letterbox this morning.  And me not having even recorded my tape
yet.  Ah well, such things are for the weekend to resolve.  I will do it, I
will I will I will.

Anyway, it's nice to hear The Milkman of Human Kindness by Mice again.  Nice
one, WeeJay.

     ByeBye,
                    Liz.

*******************
silence

.is
looking

bird: the

turn
ing; edge, of
life

(inquiry before snow

          e.e. cummings
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.