Sinister: Pulp in the Park tomorrow

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 24 15:10:14 BST 1998

Those of you who have tickets for the Pulp do tomorrow may remember that a
couple of weeks ago I suggested we could arrange a meeting place for those
interested. And then there was silence.....

Yes, my organisational skills are second to none and whoever employs me is
going to be astounded and lost for words.

However, I , with the help of Stuart G, (who i dumped it on after I fled
London last week) have a plan!

A lovely shy (ie. list onlooker) bloke has offered his address as a meeting
point, which makes a lot of sense as I fear it would be very hard to meet
everyone successfully in a public place. Anyway, we thought if we could
meet at his at 12 and then went to get some food before going in (as we
aren't sure how strict they're going to be on food/booze)?

The address is:

9A Digby Crescent
N4 2HS

And the directions from his flatmate are (cos I only just phoned and Jim
wasn't in)

>From Finsbury Park tube station, take the front exit, and to the right hand
side is the Seven Sisters Road. If you get lost at this point, apparently
just ask for the Seven Sisters road and you'll be put on the right track)

Walk down this road on the RH side and either the 3rd or 4th street on the
RH side is Queens Drive.

Walk down Queens Drive, and Digby Crescent is on the left hand side.

He's called Jim, be very nice to him, and I hope he won't be too mad at me
for sending his address to 500 people, and I think he is very very kind for
offering his house as a meeting place. Have I grovelled enough?

So I'll hopefully see at least two people there, and if you decide to shun
us, enjoy yourself anyway.

Vicky

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.