Sinister: Valley

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 24 14:38:46 BST 1998

Miller wrote :

>Another good thing about that video is that there's a girl in the audience
>at Charlton football ground WHO decides to show everyone her bosoms, >you can freeze frame it and then go forward frame by frame, jiggle by >jiggle.

Peter...I have to meet you !!!

I am not a stalker...that is your game,  and any coded death threats you may recently have received via B&S postcards were merely passed through me by *My Kate* and are not to be treated very seriously....rather like my Kate....i just want to sit and watch that video on slo-mo...family entertainment.

On the subject of French films, I saw one on Channel 4 a few weeks ago called "Delicatessen".  it was bizarre.

Are all French films bizarre ?  And are they all on Channel 4 ?

Perry Mason wrote :

>She periodically threatens to give it to me,

Ooooh.

>Which would of course earn her my ever lasting love and gratitude.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Nick Da Stoor wrote :

>Final plea:

>The other day I was challenged to think of a good film about love that
>has a happy ending.  This didn't seem to daunting a task, but I still
>can't think of one.  Can anyone help?

I'm gonna get slated for this...*Sleepless in Seattle*.

God, it's all out now...I'm just a slushy Olaf.

Well here's one for you Nick and any other P!O!P! Pickers amongst you.
A colleague of mine here wants to know the lyrics of the 4th line of the Undertones track *My Perfect Cousin*.   E-mail me privately if you can be arsed to help.

i'm orrrffff..

Adrian.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.