Sinister: New releases

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 24 15:31:00 BST 1998

Whoopee!

First there's the B&S record, then there is the long awaited Tindersticks
rarities collection (long awaited by me anyway), and after that there is a
new Momus record as well!

And not only a new Momus record, but a new Momus record featuring songs
called "What are you wearing?" and "Coming in a girl's mouth".

I bet Nick Currie always wins at dirty scrabble!

Unless he's playing against Arab Strap of course.

Kevan

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.