Sinister: list crushes

someone else dogbother at xxx.com
Fri Jul 24 20:26:49 BST 1998

monsieur chris wrote:
>I hated school. No-one fancied me there either, which hey hey hey
>histories repeating itself with the list crushes, you heartless manks.

awwwww sweetie...
i cannot remember kristen's address to send this to, so i'll use the
list instead to declare my crush as being Chris (using someone else's
address so as not to reveal my identity, of course...). So there you go,
we're not all 'heartless manks', afterall.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.