Sinister: Jiggle Belles/ The Good Old Days

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Jul 24 21:02:56 BST 1998

My lords, ladies and gentlemen! Pray silence for the astonishing,

OOOOH!

the astounding,

AAAH!

 the remarkable,

OOOOOOOOH!

 the extraordinary,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 the unsurpassable

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Doctor KEITH WATSON, eminent pop physician and reknowned frequenter of
Victorian brothels of the type regularly glimpsed in Hammer House of Horror
films!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! (polite applause)

>I must agree here, this one's a cracker, where Pete Townshend's asked about
>what his least favourite live WHO song was, and at first he replies
>"Dreaming from the waist - cause Roger used to like doing it" and then he
>changes his mind to "Sister Disco" cause Roger used to try to pal up to him
>whenever they did it live to try and make it out like that they were best
>pals really - which he claims they weren't at all.

Indeed Doctor Watson, I can confirm the truthfulness of your comments, but
must point out an inaccuracy in Midshipman Miller's mindbending remarks
about breasts yesterday. The young lady in question does indeed expose her
ample bosoms, but the camera only manages to capture one of them briefly.
Any jiggling was the fruit of Midshipman Miller's warped imagination. I fear
that he may have become confused, due to the presence of another youthful
maiden in the crowd who is clearly visible sporting a yellow bikini top
(which haven't been invented yet) and a rather fetching pair of lacey
bloomers (which have). Clothing is excellent throughout the video
extravaganza, and Mister Townsend's Flock of Seagulls haircut has to be seen
to be believed. The part of the moving picture that reminded our scribe of
Pinky and Perky pop machines was the beginning of the section recorded at
Tanglewood Music Shed. It defies belief. Stick ten pence in and stand well
back.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Leonard Sachs

PS: Dreaming From the Waist is a particularly fine ditty, a bit like Looper
crossed with Belle and Sebastain crossed with Arab Strap. On acid.

PPS: I have seen a photo of Gus Honeybun. What a twatty rabbit!

PPS: I suppose we'll stop talking about WHO videos sooner or later. Take
heart!

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.