Sinister: far out and fishy

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat Jul 25 10:17:55 BST 1998

Richard Hutt wrote:

> Old coots on the list - anyone around in the late 80's remember "Far Out
> and Fishy" fanzine? More specifically, whatever happened to Chris Fish
> of FOAF fame, late of Oxford? Any takers?

best ask the gorgeous saint lucy, assuming that said saint is still
hanging around the list?

the duke
'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
http://website.lineone.net/~tangent/index.html
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.