Sinister: far out and fishy

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Sat Jul 25 15:58:05 BST 1998

Richard Hutt wrote:

>Old coots on the list - anyone around in the late 80's remember "Far Out
>and Fishy" fanzine? More specifically, whatever happened to Chris Fish
>of FOAF fame, late of Oxford? Any takers?

Ah yes, Chris Fish, Chesterfield's finest export since the Thompson
Twins, and my ex-flatmate, is still in Oxford, moving up the
management scale of HMV as we speak.  He plays keyboards in Cody in
his spare time.  I haven't actually spoken to Chris for ages, due to
crap letter writing on my part, but I'm assured he's well.  Whether he
has any plans to resurrect FAOF I have no idea, but Saint Lucy's quill
is itching.  At least I think that's what she said.

Love Tag xx
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.