Sinister: It's such a cliche, it's hurting my brain,...

LHig327744 at xxx.com LHig327744 at xxx.com
Sat Jul 25 20:41:56 BST 1998

I'm just curious which OJ single you bought and how much it cost you.  I have
most of them from when I was in school.  My friend is going to London next
month and is willing to look for 7" and CD's for me (she will be shopping for
herself too) and I was wondering how available stuff from 15-17 yrs ago is.  I
don't want to waste her time + effort.  Is the V-Twin single good?  Is there
only one out?
I saw OJ play at a place called the Venue in London and the thing I remember
about it is how this girl had a box of fruit pastilles and passed them around
to everyone (people DID NOT act so friendly in New York clubs at the time!)
Bill Forsyth is a genius, if you ever see Comfort & Joy it's my Uncle Tommy's
drumming in
the opening bit....he was in the Italian ice cream mafioso guy's backing band
for real for quite a few years.

Bella Bella

Lesley
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.