Sinister: It's such a cliche, it's hurting my brain,...

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Sat Jul 25 22:50:43 BST 1998

<<I'm becoming a sinister cliche.

Last night I watched Gregory's Girl, and today I went shopping and bought,

wait for it...a Nick Drake compilation, an Orange Juice 7", and a V-Twin 7".

I didn't mean for it to turn out this way, I need help.>>

	I would not fear becoming a cliche. . . unless you rode a bus to the shop to
buy those records, while wearing flares, and spotted a fox (in the snow
preferably, despite the time of year).

<<I'm just curious which OJ single you bought and how much it cost you.>>

	Polydor in the UK recently reissued and remasted the Orange Juice albums on
CD with extra tracks.  Granted your friend goes to a record shop, they should
have no problems locating the albums.  (Unless you are looking for the real
deal original issue. . . )  I believe Postcard reissued the singles not too
long ago also.  (I may be wrong on that last one--blame the headache from my
summer cold.)

			Living and loving
					Matthew
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.