Sinister: It's such a cliche, it's hurting my brain,...

Greekesque at xxx.com Greekesque at xxx.com
Sun Jul 26 03:02:21 BST 1998

 	<<I would not fear becoming a cliche. . . unless you rode a bus to the shop
to buy those records, while wearing flares, and spotted a fox (in the snow
preferably, despite the time of year).>>

i actualy bought some flares... i'm kinda scard to wear them though. i don't
know if the world is ready for christian (my name) in flares... so now that
i've gone that far, does anyone recommend any nick drake records? please tell
if so... also, does anyone recommend any french pop albums that i wouldn't
have to kill myself to find? thanks, thanks. love; christian.
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.