Sinister: All I want is for you to like me!

LoonyLiz at xxx.com LoonyLiz at xxx.com
Sun Jul 26 04:37:52 BST 1998

This is my first time posting to Sinister, although I have been on the list
(digest form for anybody who's interested) for about two months.  I finally
felt like being brave and introducing myself...so here I am.  My name is
Elisabeth.  I'm 16 and I live in California (that would be in the United
States for those of you who don't know)  Is this sounding too much like a
singles ad?  "I enjoy candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach..."heehee
:)  Hmmm.  That's all I have to say really.  I enjoy reading what all of you
lovely people have to write to eachother, but I have to admit that you can be
sort of intimidating to a person like me.  Half of the time I have no idea
what you're talking about, but I'm still very entertained by what goes on.  I
would really, really love to be accepted.  I don't really fear that you won't
accept me, but I am new, and many of you seem to have some special friendships
going on, so I feel a bit like an intruder.  I hope I haven't scared you yet.
Thank you very much :)

Oh, and for some Belle and Sebastian content, well, "Me and the Major" is
neat-o :)

Love and lollipops,
Elisabeth =o)

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.