Sinister: A big New York Picnic "hmmmmm"

brian bcw4977 at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 27 15:02:02 BST 1998

hi folks,

so my dear boy PKHINTZ and i were wandering about the wreckage that is
midtown manhattan yesterday and decided that maybe we should pop in to the
New York Picnic and see what was what.

after figuring out how to get around that wacky collapsing-building thing,
figuring out how to get around those crazy goodwill games, and figuring
out how to get around the scary three-quarters naked sun worshippers in
the sheeps meadow, we dutifully began our search for milla of the yellow
shirt or anyone who was not a chelsea gym boy trying to turn tricks in the
park.

we failed miserably and went to see Henry Fool instead. it was a little
unsettling, and rather interesting. the movie that is.

so, someone fill me in. were the picnic plans changed? or did everyone
just get naked and blend in with the regulars of the sheeps meadow in
summertime? we were a little late due to a run-in with my wacky irish
cousin and his tales of the running of the bulls in pamplona. maybe we
just missed the picnic entirely. sigh.

i think new york is cursed. that must be it.

nothing to do but laundry,
brian
bcw4977 at is2.nyu.edu

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.