Sinister: Yes it is...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 27 14:04:04 BST 1998

...a very fine version of a Design For Life I'm listening to. Sounds
more poignant and less "anthemic"....very nice....
Wish I knew where it came from. Restrained keys instead of those soaring
strings....fuck this is beautiful!
keyboards remind me of Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner while we
are on about B&S before I get yelled at to shut up.
If anyone vaguely recogises this description could you tell me if you
know where this recording is from? Wow! It's followed by...
Slash'n'Burn?! Oh fuck this is spoiling my mood....
Yey - 3 Belle and Sebastian fans on the list :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.