Sinister: errors

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Jul 27 16:23:27 BST 1998

Oh, some of you who posted to the list have been getting errors back
from one "spin359 at bbs.vabch.net".  The offending email address has
been removed - it appears the mail program there was SO brain-dead it
didn't know to send errors back to me, but sent them back to the
sender.  I get about 50 of these a day so have pity :)

Oh sorry that was meant for the Gardener's Question Time mailing list.

honey xxx

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.