No subject

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Mon Jul 27 10:24:43 BST 1998

>Someone wrote:
>Funny the timing of things.  Yesterday I got a phone call at work from a
>friend wo seemed all flustered.  He wanted me to go to the Sinister site and
>look at this picture  of this girl, stlucy.  I mentioned I had seen all listee
>pictures and  remembered seeing a picture of lovely saint lucy.  My friend was
>so smitten  with her picture he printed out a few copies.

>So someone has a crush on Saint Lucy.

I have to admit that I too have a crush on SaintLucy after seeing her picture
on the Sinister page (superficial I know but you can't always be deep).

Someone else wrote:
>Hey kids,      I just got my Tigermilk today.  WHEE!!!!!  I have to say that
>"She's Losing It" could be my new theme song.  And much thanks to Beth, who
>provided the coolest (and weirdest) tape cover I've ever seen.  (Too bad she
>didn't sign up for the tape list!)

I am probably the millionth person to ask this but can someone do me a tape of
Tigermilk. Cheeky question I know but I can think of no other way. The person
who does this will receive riches beyond their wildest dreams (well a big thank
you, a list cruch vote from me and a Swizzlestick).

Cheers
Rich

"Oooh look at our dark sexuality, AND I look a bit androgynous. How
alternative."
Brian Molko, Placebo

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.