Sinister: Fake Plastic Northys.

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 27 16:43:41 BST 1998

Hello,

Adrian Evans wrote:

> Katrina wrote :
> >Trash @ Plastic People on Oxford Street - good dj's, lovely (yet
> >somewhat crowded and tiny) venue ... used to be going underground ....
> >which was ace ... kind of like that britpop place we took you to on the
> >saturday night, yet they play more 60's stuff on the monday's.

> Does anyone know if this is an all-nighty type place ?
> The prospect of walking back to Bognor in the early hours doesn't appeal.

it finishes at about three, but we're hoping to organise a promotion for
the new album, posters giveaways etc. etc. @ Trash for that night ... so
you should go anyway.

surely there's enough london listees to put people up for the evening so
that they don't have to walk back to bognor ... come on you lot!

bye bye,
Katrina.
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.