Sinister: collaborations

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 27 16:25:25 BST 1998

Peter Miller suggested:

I think it might be a good idea to include a list of side projects and
collaborations in the FAQs or somewhere else. There might be one
already, but I haven't seen it if there is. For instance I would like to
know if Stuart M is on that Arab Strap LP with the nudie paintings on
the cover, and if so, is he at all noticeable, that kind of thing. Thank
you for your time and well done for the website, it's looking nice, I
hope you're (both) happy working there.

to which i reply:

which i think is a bloody cool idea, except i don't know all of the
things they've worked on. i recently heard that mick cooke is on the
mojave3 single playing trumpet!

so should i be including all collaborations or just the ones that turn
up on records? i mean, they've all played all over the place and
wouldn't it just be confusing? or would you all just want a list of the
records they've turned up on and the cat numbers?

and because i'm run off my feet with the salako site and tour thingys
and merchandise and new shirts (they're coming!) and databases and oh,
yawn!

so yeah, talk amoungst yourself for a little, and kick me when you've
come up with a nice list of what they've done to date, and i'll try and
keep it up to date from that point, and yes it will appear on the FAQ.

did someone not do this a short time ago on the list?

too busy to stop and research this properly, i'll be more approachable
when there's less to do :)

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.