Sinister: Who/Cinerama

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Mon Jul 27 20:12:16 BST 1998

Hi Sinisterines,

Re the recent thread about the Who, I went to that gig at Charlton and the
Who were brilliant, as were Little Feat (bet that's the first time they've
got a mention on this list!). Not a bad day out for £4. Don't remember
seeing any half naked girls, though.

Someone also recently berated a journalist for lack of imagination in
comparing Cinerama with our darlings B & S - apart from the fact that David
Lewis Gedge teams up with a female singer from Glasgow on a couple of
tracks, goes for a rich augmented rock band sound including woodwind,
strings & trumpet, and has written modern pop songs that draw on the best
traditions of the last 30 years, I personally can't see any resembalnce at
all!

6 weeks to go tonight!

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.