Sinister: flying from califor-nye-ay to New York

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Mon Jul 27 20:31:50 BST 1998

The East Coast USA dates for B&S shows will probably be announced
sometime in the coming weeks, and I'm taking a guess that I'm not the
only person obsessed/excited (or is that desperate/pathetic?) enough to
consider flying from my tour-disadvantaged area to someplace like New
York, Boston or Washington DC in hopes of seeing a gig.  So do we have
any generous souls on the list who are willing to offer accommodations
to those of us who do that??  Just someplace to sleep for a night or
two.

	On the subject on grubbing (well, my last name ain't
Rockerfeller) if anyone else on the list is going to that concert at
Shoreline Amphitheatre on August 13th, this lil kitten needs a lift
there from San Francisco and back. I even have an extra ticket!! so
please let me know if you can help. cos I, like, really really want to
go.

	thanks, sugar
	tara
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.