Sinister: a pathetic sop

Richard Hutt harrypalmer66 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 28 00:23:38 BST 1998

Good afternoon, list

As a pathetic sop to all those on or near the West Coast of America who
won't get to see B&S live in this or any other lifetime, I offer the
following:

since that review suggested the new elpee as sounding fantastic on the
Pacific Coast Highway, I am hereby offering my services as driver and
host for the West Coast listening party. My car seats six in relative
comfort, and I just splashed out on a car stereo, so I propose to fit
five listees in it and drive up and down the coast for an hour or two
listening to the album, as near as possible to the release date, or
before depending on who gets a tape and when.

They may get to go to glitzy Oxford Street bacchanalian nightclubs, but
you and I can find some comfort in the sunset from Zuma Beach. They can
keep their bohemian London "night bus", we have a 1970 Dodge Polara with
gold seats. And no one on board smells of pee. Apart from me.

Richard

the offer is of course open to the entire list, but that might involve
some kind of shuttle bus.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.