Sinister: Test Match Special

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 28 08:38:21 BST 1998

But David Wrote me Privately :

>it ends at about 3:30 am, there is as far as i know, no all-nighter on a
>monday night in london. best bet is to go here and then stay in bar
>italia till the first tubes start!

I guess this is what *My Kate* and I will be doing, and I know Oon is keen to show her stamina....don't know if anyone else is interested in plodding along and winding down there...oh and that's winding (like a clock)..I have no intentions of dragging a three month old baby along to the gig.

Sarah from the Preston Popular Front wrote :

>Mr Suity Man Adrian wrote for his subject line...
>"Fake plastic Northys".
>DOESN'T THAT SCARE YOU AS TO MR EVANS'S PASSTIMES?????

Oooooh inflatable Northy's whatever would Kate say ??  Actually snot such a bad idea....David Kitchen could knock a few up in his shed..I'm sure they'd sell like really hot hot-cakes.

As for my passtimes young lady, any spare time I have is very innocently spent busking outside Exeter Marks and Spencer, playing the theme tune to Test Match special with a spoon on mugs with differing amounts of water in them.

Nick wrote :

>Adrian's Sleepless in Seattle gets nil points.

You SHIT...you know I retracted that and replaced it with The Little Mermaid.

HoneyPaul wrote :

>hopefully I'll be bright as a button soon.

Ho ho ho...how I wished this had said *I'll be bright as a BUTTON MOON*

No ?

I'm sure I've got a coat round 'ere.

Adrian.
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.