Sinister: London gig accomodation option

John Johnston JohnJ at xxx.com
Tue Jul 28 09:36:57 BST 1998

I noticed from the photo on the recent Jeepster mailout that Stewpot M
is left handed...I'm sure this explains a lot. Such as "If you're
feeling Sinister". "If your feeling Dexter" would not have had worked
and would probably have got you in troub with the police. And it would
always have reminded me of Dexter Fletcher for whom I have the utmost
lothing because a bloke I know who looks a bit like him is going out
with a girl I fancy.

Dexter's an odd name - I think it would rank about 3rd in my list of
names I never trust, after Spencer and Justin. But I am openminded and
if you are a Spencer or a Justin email me privately if you feel you
wrongly tarred by your namesake's brush.

Anyhow enough of this rubbish. What I wanted to do was say that I could
fit 3 lovely listees at my place after the gig on 7th. I live on a big
spooky hill on top of an old Indian burial ground and I don't get many
visitors..... Actually it's Hammersmith - about 20mins from the Venue
and I'd be delighted to help out if I could.

To get a spot on our ample Sofa you need to either send me an excellent
limerick about yourself or prove that you are my list crush!

xx
John
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.