Sinister: French Films

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 28 14:38:49 BST 1998

	I must admit that I've only seen a few films in that top ten list,
but I wasn't very impressed with Jean De Florette when I watched it. Like
Betty Blue, I thought it looked very pretty, but was a bit lacking in
substance. Two of my all time faves are Delicatessen, which is hilarious,
and Chacun Cherche Son Chat (When The Cats Away) which has an absolutely
sublime ending with the heroine running along the street and Portishead
playing. One of those films which left a big smile on my face as I left the
cinema...

					Mark

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.