Sinister: boo hoo hoo

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Tue Jul 28 15:29:37 BST 1998

I, too, tried to go to the nyc sinister picnic around, say, 4:00, and
couldn't find anyone!  I looked all over the meadow, and saw no sinister
sign, no milla, heard no strains of Belle and Sebastian wafting through the
air.  But I had a lovely boy with me from Boston so we had a picnic by
ourselves and ate the gazpacho we made and the watermelon we brought.  Then
we had raspberry ices and turned our mouths blue and took pictures.  So,
you people missed out!!  On homemade gazpacho! ("It's tomato soup served
ice cold.")  OK, also, I think at least one person on the list has a crush
on me because I received a secret admirer e-mail right after I informed the
list about that website.  So confess!!  Please?!

Janine

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.