Sinister: Spot the celebrity

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Tue Jul 28 14:44:36 BST 1998

If you haven't seen the NME story on the Tigermilk auction already, you
can go to:

http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19980624141739news.html

And if this seems weird that I'm pointing it out when everyone already
knows it, it's because I want someone to tell me who that is in that
picture.  Is that Isobel?  And it only looks like her from other
pictures because she has short blonde hair.  But whoever it is...oh,
MY!  I feel a little dizzy...and, less interestingly, that guy doesn't
look like a Belle OR a Sebastian, so who the hell is he?

If anyone has a clue...

~Reid

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.