Sinister: Re: Spot the celebrity

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jul 28 15:52:09 BST 1998

> not sure if that's Isobel, but the guy looks like Jools Holland,
> possibly?

It's Peters and Lee surely?  Oh no hang on it's a funny looking
Stevie and Isobel.  To the top left you can see Sarah, and I bet that
black shirt between them is Mick.  If you're off and at home and
bored, you have time to notice things like the fact that the chairs
are the same as those on the spiffing new publicity shot on the
Jeepster site where the whole band are in a quantum mechanics
lecture.  If you take a look you'll see that Chris is cheating
because he doesn't know the answer to question 7a, and Stuart David
is making poo-poo noises on the back row with his lips.  Stuart M is
reading Ezekiel.

honey

P.S. Apologies to Peter Miller who's email I forwarded to the list
*again* in a chaotic attempt at list admin.  I thought it might come
out different second time.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.