Sinister: Mysterious Photo

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Jul 28 18:29:17 BST 1998

>P.S. Apologies to Peter Miller who's email I forwarded to the list
>*again* in a chaotic attempt at list admin.  I thought it might come
>out different second time.

No no, don't apologise, I really rather liked it. Why is it that
insignificant shite seems even more insignificant when repeated? I said, why
is it....etc.

Is that really Stevie? Where's his Ian Dury quiff gone? That's a little
taster of the Isobel "Schülmädchen" look that she treated us all to in
Barcelona. I may not have heard Chick Factor but I did receive the latest
mail out this afternoon, and very informative it is too. That photo is
seriously freaky. Why is Stuart M pretending to be left-handed? Does he want
us all to think that he is in league with the DEVIL???? Did anyone else
click on the Loaded advert at the NME site? Bad idea, most distracting.

Messers Hopkins, Ragtag and Watson should all be receiving bowel-threatening
tapes soon. I finally got them posted! Yay!

Tomorrow I'm off. I'm going to the delightful mining village of Barruelo de
Santallun in northernmost Palencia, where I will no doubt engage the local
shepherd in lunatic conversation, as per usual. He says all women are
whores. To their faces. I think I'm his only friend.

I taped the last two (70s) CDs of The WHO box set for the journey. Back
soon, so don't get excited. I'm telling 500 strangers this because I haven't
answered a couple of longish messages that deserve better. I've lost my
address book, so I can't send you all a postcard.

Baba O'Riley

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.