Sinister: Worcester women & Worcester men

J Errington james at xxx.com
Tue Jul 28 20:21:48 BST 1998

Hello all, I'm sitting here bored stiff for a summer in Worcester, (UK) and I was
wondering if there are any other listies in the area. Well, are there?
......and ta for all the birthday messages. Now I'm 19 I cant help but wonder
what happened to 16-18. What did I do? Where did my time go? Damn!

	Yours cursingly,
			WeeJay

WeeJay - A bootlicking, pissdrinking, fingerfrigging,
tit-tweaking, lovebiting, arselicking, shit-stabbing,
muthafucking, spunk-loving, ballbusting, cocksucking,
fistfucking, lipsmacking, thirstquenching, cool-living,
ever-giving useless man.
james at twopounds.u-net.com

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.