Sinister: hello and souvlaki

HoleRole at xxx.com HoleRole at xxx.com
Wed Jul 29 00:27:40 BST 1998

po said,
>Ok now to the listees on the stateside, how come we have heard the cries
>of the west coast and the pleas of RI and Baltimore for B&S gigs, but how
>come
>we have not heard from folks from NY?  Just to rejoice the idea of a east
>coast tour. Are we being complacent?

	Personally, as a B&S fan from NY (Brooklyn in particular), I think it's being
rather cocky. I think that in the back of every NY fan's head there is a
thought which goes something like "I live in a huge exciting city. Let the
people from RI beg. There is no doubt that Belle and Sebastion will come and
play for me."
	Come on, you know you're thinking it. WeIl I dont think that we should have
this kind of attitude.
	Therefore I hereby humbly request that B&S come and play NYC.

-Aaron

P.S. See folks. If I can do it you can do it too.
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.