Sinister: boo hoo hoo/ny picnic

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Wed Jul 29 02:59:56 BST 1998

ok, I couldn't go.  well that's not exactly true.  I was too lazy to go by
myself and all my friends had other plans..

anyway, I say we try this thing again.  but we should have a pot luck
picnic perhaps?  like color war maybe?  everyone will have one food item
and one game to bring.  i'm in Nj but i'm in NY quite frequently.  but are
there any NJ kids on the list as well?  anyway, let's pick another day.
yes no?  so if everyone wants to do this and no one else wants to arange -
e-mail me if you rplanning on going and we'll figure out how many people,
what date, and where.

-ms. teri
http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."