Sinister: :retsiniS : tcejbuS

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Jul 29 13:59:30 BST 1998

I'm bored.

Here's a list of "banned" Dr Seuss books found on USENET:

       1.   The Cat in the Blender
       2.   Herbert the Pervert Likes Sherbert
       3.   Fox in Detox
       4.   Who Shat in the Hat?
       5.   Horton Hires a Ho
       6.   The Flesh-Eating Lorax
       7.   How the Grinch Stole Columbus Day
       8.   Your Colon Can Moo---Can You?
       9.   Zippy the Rabid Gerbil
       10.  One Bitch, Two Bitch, Dead Bitch, Blue Bitch
       11.  Marvin K. Mooney, Get the Fuck Out!
       12.  Are You My Proctologist?
       13.  Yentl the Lentil
       14.  My Pocket Rocket Needs A Socket
       15.  Aunts in My Pants
       16.  Oh, the Places You'll Scratch and Sniff!
       17.  Horton Fakes an Orgasm
       18.  The Grinch's Ten Inches

I also have two banned poems by Rabbie Burns.  "To A Penis" and "Tam's
Muckle Turd".  Both very funny, but I think I'd get shouted at if I posted
them.  Mail me if you want a copy.

Bought a copy of "It's Great When You're Straight Yeah" today on CD for
£5.  Am currently discovering what the B-Side to the LP sounded like,
cause I could never be arsed turning the disc over.

Black Box Recorder album - Very Good.

Anyone want to buy a Nintendo 64?

I tried watching Sleepers last night, but fell asleep.  How ironic.  Good
luck it wasn't a movie called "Psychopathic Killers", or who knows what
might have happened?

"The Littlest Hobo".  How crap was that?  "Until tomorrow, I'll just keep
moving on"?  Good.  Because you're a smelly, potentially-rabid alsation.

I've just found the key for my wind-up chattering teeth.  This is a good
thing.

DEBBIE + SARAH!  DON'T READ THIS PARAGRAPH!  PLEASE!  <whispers> is anyone
else completely underwhelmed by that new M*n*c Str**t Pr**ch*rs single?
I'm beginning to wonder what I'm missing out on.

New Helen Love single due on 17th August.  Hooray.

I watched the episode of The Muppet Show with Debbie Harry in it last
night.  I was shocked to notice that the punk muppets she performs "Call
Me" with have cigarettes in their mouth.  What sort of example is this to
set to the youth of today?  Or rather the youth of 1981.  The Blondie
reunion has been cancelled.  Boo.

Laters,

Rod.

--
                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.