Sinister: The dickies

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Wed Jul 29 14:14:55 BST 1998

 I saw the piece about B&S in the NME and finally found ou t who this Looper
that everyone keeps going on about is. Has anybody heard the song? Is it any
good? Is it widely available? Have these questions been asked a million times
already?

Cheers
Rich

"Fuck off John, Hitler was gay, I'm an alien, Bleeeerrrrgghhh" - Ian Brown

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.