Sinister: Sorry for my bad behaviour mummy

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 29 14:09:37 BST 1998

Hello list!

Strange thing happened, that really lovely Sarah you all know and lurrve
as resident list silly beggar was taken over by a malicious squid from
Goosnargh, which made the body of "sarah", type an nasty message, which
even contained a "swear word", which my mummy says is a "bad thing".

I'd like to say, having returned to my normal self, I am sorry for any
discontent this squid caused - hopefully it is now banished from my
body, I think it only occours in stressful occasions...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

we got lofi we got tie dye we got grey and brown and black, we've got stickers
on guitars we got a tape for steve latwat, we got celibate lead singers we got
sebadohs and docs, but what aint we got? we aint got mates...
yippeee!
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.