Sinister: :retsiniS : tcejbuS

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 29 15:48:38 BST 1998

Begbie says:

DEBBIE + SARAH!  DON'T READ THIS PARAGRAPH!  PLEASE!  <whispers> is anyone
else completely underwhelmed by that new M*n*c Str**t Pr**ch*rs single?
I'm beginning to wonder what I'm missing out on.

I'd have to agree with you there.
I was at a party monday night where I was forced to listen to all of
Everything must Go, and after boasting about having an aquaintance called
kevin carter (we cut up a dead guy together, by the way) I thought, this is
shite.

Don't really travel by bus much, I prefert to walk. I like trains though,
maybe some riding trains lyrics on TBWTAS, there's definately a certain
amount of anorak wearing in B&S.

colin.
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.