Sinister: i would never, ever, do anything as vulgar as having fun

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Wed Jul 29 15:40:08 BST 1998

Hello fonzies, how are we all today then?

Richard Connell wrote:
>  I saw the piece about B&S in the NME and finally found ou t who this
Looper
> that everyone keeps going on about is. Has anybody heard the song? Is it
any
> good? Is it widely available? Have these questions been asked a million
times
> already?

Well, i *still* haven't heard it yet as Avalanche keep telling me that the
date they will have the record in has been put back. I have spent nearly
£15 on bus fairs trying to get that bloody record and now i can't afford to
buy tickets for 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' at the film festival. Or
'The Book of Life'. Grrrr. Speaking of which, does anyone know if PJ
Harvey's gig at the Jaffa Cake is sold out yet?

And i no longer care about everyone continually going on about album
tracks/tickets for B&S gigs nowhere near me, because I'VE GOT A TICKET FOR
BERNARD BUTLER AT GLASGOW QMU!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha. Oh happy day.
<sigh>

Debbie xx

"The writers and designers of Spitting Image should be unmercifully sued
for making the Royal Family seem generally more attractive and intelligent
than they actually are"   morrissey.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.