Sinister: Sorry for my bad behaviour mummy

Dr C.B.Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 29 16:01:29 BST 1998

> we got lofi we got tie dye we got grey and brown and black, we've got stickers
> on guitars we got a tape for steve latwat, we got celibate lead singers we got
> sebadohs and docs, but what aint we got? we aint got mates...
> yippeee!

Good to see another listee appreciating the fine new Half Man Half
Biscuit album......
Chris
C.B.Stride at Sheffield.ac.uk

*** daytime: 0114 2223262 ***
***     FAX: 0114 2727206 ***
*** evening: 0114 2306539 ***

"Watford FC Supporters - South Yorkshire branch"
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.