Sinister: i would never, ever, do anything as vulgar as having fun

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Jul 30 00:36:53 BST 1998

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, debbie wrote:

> Well, i *still* haven't heard it yet as Avalanche keep telling me that the
> date they will have the record in has been put back. I have spent nearly
> £15 on bus fairs trying to get that bloody record

There's an company advertising it in NME.  Can't remember who, though.
(being helpful as ever)

> now i can't afford to
> buy tickets for 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' at the film festival.

Advance word from Cannes was that loads of people fought to get in.  And
then fought to get out again.

> Or
> 'The Book of Life'. Grrrr. Speaking of which, does anyone know if PJ
> Harvey's gig at the Jaffa Cake is sold out yet?

Try the Fringe office.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.